Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon and one of the richest people in the world, is known for his innovative business strategies and his appetite for trying new things. When it comes to food, Bezos is no different. He has a varied palate and is open to experimenting with different cuisines and flavors. In this blog post, we will explore what Jeff Bezos usually eats and some recipes inspired by his food choices.
Jeff Bezos is known to start his day with a hearty breakfast. He usually goes for a protein-rich breakfast, which includes eggs, bacon, and toast. One of his go-to breakfast options is an egg sandwich. Here's a recipe for Jeff Bezos' favorite egg sandwich:
- 2 slices of whole-wheat bread
- 2 large eggs
- 2 slices of bacon
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Butter for cooking
- Cook the bacon until crispy, and set aside.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add a tablespoon of butter.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the skillet and scramble until fully cooked.
- Toast the bread slices and butter them.
- Place a slice of cheddar cheese on one slice of bread, and add the scrambled eggs and bacon.
- Cover with the other slice of bread, and serve.
For lunch, Jeff Bezos likes to keep it simple yet flavorful. He usually goes for a salad or a sandwich. One of his favorite sandwiches is a turkey and cheese sandwich. Here's a recipe for Jeff Bezos' turkey and cheese sandwich:
- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- 2-3 slices of roasted turkey
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- Lettuce leaves
- Tomato slices
- Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toast the sourdough bread slices and set aside.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise with 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard in a small bowl.
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture on one slice of the toasted bread.
- Layer the lettuce leaves, tomato slices, turkey slices, and cheddar cheese on top of the mayonnaise mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with the other slice of toasted bread, and serve.
Jeff Bezos likes to experiment with different cuisines when it comes to dinner. He is a fan of Indian, Thai, and Japanese food. One of his favorite dishes is chicken tikka masala. Here's a recipe for Jeff Bezos' chicken tikka masala:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- In a large bowl, add the yogurt, lemon juice, cumin, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and salt.
- Using a whisk, stir the ingredients together until they are well combined and smooth.
- Add the bite-sized chicken pieces to the bowl with the yogurt mixture.
- Use a spoon or spatula to gently stir the chicken pieces until they are fully coated with the yogurt mixture.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a lid and place it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours to marinate.
- After marinating, preheat your oven to 425°F (218°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil and lightly grease it with cooking spray or oil.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, allowing any excess marinade to drip off, and place the chicken pieces on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the chicken in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the center.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.